Don't miss a thing
Here's a checklist to ensure you have everything you need to communicate your open events dates plus impress prospective parents and students when they arrive.
Everything can be delivered by pace, under one roof.
- Roadside banners (changeable date for reuse)
- Website banner ad
- Facebook ad
- Postcards for primary book bags
- Posters for community Media ads
- Welcome pop-up banners Rolling powerpoint presentation
- Departmental pop-ups or signage
- Flyers showcasing results
- Collect email addresses for Mailchimp newsletters
- Folder sleeves
- Impressive prospectus
We have a former multi-academy trust Head of Marketing and Comms working for us too.
Kelly Harmer can help you create a marketing schedule for the whole year which includes transition activities and maximising your budget.
31ST OCTOBER IS APPLICATION
GET IN TOUCH
Telephone 01275 874239